This time of year there are so many graduations in the family that I really wanted to make a Beautiful Balloons graduation card. I was having so much fun I actually made two of them.
What is needed to create this Beautiful Balloon Graduation Card.
Are you not totally blown away by the Bright & Beautiful Designer Paper? I sure was, and so much so that it was literally one of the very first bundles I played with just to make this Beautiful Balloons graduation card. Once my box of new goodies from the 2023 Stampin’ Up! Annual catalog arrived, the Beautiful Balloon Suite had my eye. I easily gathered up some coordinating cardstock because Stampin’ Up! lists the coordinating colors right on the designer paper packaging. Did you know that?
OMG the Misty Moonlight ribbon was the perfect match. I am sure you already know how much I love to add ribbon to my cards. For me that is where the magic happens. Having that little bit of another texture on my handmade cards tells the receiver that I really care about them. And the person that I plan on giving this beautiful balloons graduation card to will be excited about it for sure.
Cutting Guide: Beautiful Balloons Graduation Card
- Card base – 8 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ Berry Burst card stock
- Two complimentary pieces of the Bright & Beautiful DSP 4″ x 5 1/4″ cut on the diagonal
- Stylish Shape circle die cut from a scrape of Basic White card stock
- Large Star die cut from a scrape of Lemon Lolly card stock
- Small Star die cut from scrape of Gold Foil Paper
- 3/4″ x 4 1/2″ Soft Shimmer Paper – Berry Bust color
The WOW! Beautiful Balloons Dies
The Beautiful Balloon dies include a unique die that creates fringe. It would make for some great grass elements, but on this Beautiful Balloons graduation card I used it to create an accent piece from the shimmer paper.
Learn how to make this Beautiful Balloon Card
If you are the kind of person that wants to stamp along with my and make this card I’ve created a step-by-step video just for you!!
What to make your own Beautiful Balloon Card
I have put together a complete list of all the products I used.
Anything you’d like to order, just add to your shopping cart, or you can even select all. Make sure to save this post so you can easily come back to it when you are ready to make the note cards.
Prefer me to place your order for you? No worries just call or text me at 586-915-7301. I am happy to do that for you!
Reminder: When you ORDER $150+ DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS you will automatically qualify for the Monthly Host Code Special when you place your online order with me. The current HOST CODE can be found in the upper right side of the page.
Mark Your Calendar – 2023 Artful Autumn Retreat
Save the date for the 2023 Artful Autumn Retreat – November 2nd – 5th. Yes there will be a Thursday add on again this year!! Registration will starst this week so watch for an email. If you are not on my mailing list you can do that here.
- Shop for Stampin’ Up! Products – SHOP Online Store Now
- Check out the Current Specials! CLICK HERE
- Karen’s Stampers Club Rewards – CLICK HERE
- Request a Stampin’ Up! Catalog – CLICK HERE
- Your WISH LIST is oversized? Join the Stampers Club Team for extra discounts – CLICK HERE
- FREE Card Tutorials and Inspiration – CLICK HERE
- Never miss a Blog Post – CLICK HERE