I really like this stamp set. It’s called Bliss and is one of the FREE items offered this year during the annual
Sale-a-bration event. You too can get this for FREE when you place an order for $50 or host a workshop of at least $300.
I came across my almost gone Elegant Soirée Designer Series Paper when I was rummaging thru my stash, you know the stash we all seem to have. I really need to order some more. The whimsical lines were just what I was looking for to match up to Bliss. Did you know that Stampin’ Up! has helped us out once again and now lists all the colors that are in the Designer Paper so it makes it super easy to decide a color combination. With this card I chose to use the Marina Mist as my base and accent it with Chocolate Chip. And of course my Big Shot is always my first choice to create a great accent piece like the tag from the Stampin’ Up! Exclusive Two Tags die I used here. The flourish is stamped with the same Marina Mist color as the base to create a deep watermark contrast.
Stampers Clubhouse Creation:
- Bliss stamp set (123217) FREE
- Marina Mist CS(105120) Very Vanilla CS(101650) Chocolate Chip CS(102128) Elegant Soirée Designer Series Paper(11a7163)
- Marina Mist Ink(119668) Chocolate Chip Ink(100908) Crumb Cake Ink(121030)
- Two Tags Sizzix Bigz Die(115954) Big Shot Machine(113439) Paper Snips(103579) Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch(119275)
- Very Vanilla 1/4” Grosgrain Ribbon(109026)